Elizabeth Vienna Martin, a.k.a. Bast
Legal Name: Elizabeth Vienna Martin
Other Aliases: Betsy, Bets, Cheshire, Buttercup
Place of Birth: Flatiron District, Manhattan
Age and Birthday: 16 years old. April 24, 1997
Current Residence: Xavier's Institute for the Gifted, 1407 Graymalkin Lane, Westchester, NY
Relationship status: Currently dating Jonathan Kent
Family: None, her parents were killed in a car crash.
Education: A normal K-8 education thus far. She loves to read but is only an average B-C student.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eyes: Soft mint-green in their resting color.
Hair: Long, black with soft curls to it
Attractiveness: COM 18, PRE 16
* Metallic claws that extend roughly up to 6 inches from each finger
* Nocturnal vision
* Perfect agility and balance
* Cat-like stealth and heightened senses.
* Healing factor
* Brutal (dirty) fighter, even faster on her feet when she doesn't want to be caught or wants to confuse her opponent (added Dex, Combat Skill Levels)
* She can move faster than a normal human being, and, due to her extensive knowledge of gymnastics and acrobatics.
* She is far more flexible and able to maneuver in different ways. Shall we say, cat-like reflexes? (Contortionist, Acrobatics)
* Her ears have a slight point to their tips.
* Her pupils are sometimes slitted like a cat's and tend to dilate more so than normal when she gets agitated.
* Her eyes also shift colors according to her moods - cooler colors (blues and greens) for calmer times, warmer colors (brown to gold) for higher emotions. The more powerful the emotion, the warmer her eyes.
History: (Public knowledge due to police and court records) Betsy and her parents lived in the Flatiron District of Manhattan until they were killed on the New Jersey turnpike in a horrible car pile-up due to an overturned oil truck. 8-year-old Betsy was thrown from the car, mildly hurt but her parents died.
At the age of 13, she was arrested for "attacking" a group of high school boys. Several of them ended up in critical condition while it was reported that she had not a mark on her though she claimed that they beat and tried to rape her, and Betsy was charged as an adult. Per a deal with the courts and government, she was put on "probation".
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, running, gymnastics, yoga, reading
“Call me Kitten one more time, if you want your eyes scratched out."
“Well, ain't you just the bee's knees? Now buzz off!"
"Cats are dangerous, too. Didn't you know?"
"That's the point, didn't you know?" (in response to someone telling her she's 'distracting')
"Life is pain. Anyone who tells you different is selling something."
"She is volatile."
"That is one badass chick."